Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pottymouth!

I have been writing songs since I was in high school, and as a result I now have a deep catalogue in a wide variety of idioms. So here’s the concept: I intend to release a trilogy of CDs in the coming months, the first of which is Pottymouth, a collection of a dozen dirty songs, the second will be Prettymouth, a collection of a dozen beautiful songs, the third will be Funnymouth, a collection of a dozen humorous songs.


Pottymouth is underway. I am working with a talented musician and recording engineer on the project, which should be complete by the end of September, at which point I plan an assault on the open mics in and around Portsmouth, Portland and Boston. With the vast revenue collected from Pottymouth CD and tee shirt sales, and possibly a little plastic toilet that emits curses when the handle is deployed if I can find a manufacturer, I will fund the Prettymouth and Funnymouth projects, unless of course, I can find an angel investor who recognizes the limitless financial bonanza that this concept will undoubtedly birth.

All 36 songs are complete, so the only thing in the way of this idea is money and my well-documented personal inertia. Stay tuned here to be kept abreast of my fatal flaw’s obliteration. Go Pottymouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment